Monday, January 19, 2009

Long Weekends

This weekend has been a long and eventful one. Friday, I ended up going over to a friend's house. Tosha needed help with a baking project for a class she is taking. I was up until 3 am helping her bake french bagette bread. That was an interesting experience. We ended up having a huge mess to clean up afterwards, but the bread turned out amazing. We make a great team. During our project, Tosha's brother kept trying to distract us.

Now, Tosha is a few years younger than me, 3 to be exact, and her brother is only a few months younger. The three of us worked together over the summer. Needless to say, her brother Rich, thinks that he is "the shit". I think every male goes through this stage, well some never leave it but thats a whole other story. He was desperately trying to get us to devote our attention to him instead of baking the bread. The things he did were actually quite commical, including walking around with his shorts pulled down over his white behind, showing all. It was just too funny because he tried so hard to get a reaction and the more we ignored him, the harder he tried. Why is it that men try so hard to get reactions from women, and any kind of reaction at that?!?!

Then next day was more of the same, except Tosha wasn't around to keep Rich off me. She had her baking class. I helped clean their house up a bit and during this I had to keep my guard up. Ive learned the hard way that walking around in sleep pants around Rich is not a very good idea. I lost them on several occasions because he would walk by and give them a nice hard tug. Id love to know when 19 years old regressed to being 8 again. To my relief, he left and I didnt see him for the rest of the weekend.

Saturday Tosha and I decided to make dinner, at midnight. We did pretty well if I say so myself. We made orange ginger chicken and General Tso chicken. There was garlic couscous and risotto too. For dessert we had brie and crackers with fresh blueberries. There weren't any left overs. Once again we made a mess of the kitchen, but it was sooo worth it.

Sunday, I made more bread. We did so well that we wanted to share it with everyone and made honey butter to go along with it. My crew got together later on that night and we went bowling. That was interesting. I was the only girl in the group, again. Sergio acted like he was white, again. He got a little cocky after a few strikes. The other guys just goofed off. Juan, I dont know how he bowled. He broke his hand last weekend punching his truck after some guy ran into it at the boat docks. I sat out because my shoulder is still messed up from the car wreck I was in back in November and I dont want my collar bone to break again. During those few hours at the bowling alley, I was close to loosing a few of my friends. I was going to kill both Juan and Sergio. They both kept hitting my ear that I just got pierced. It doesnt sound like it is a big deal, but it kept tearing my ear and making it bleed. The woman that pierced it called it a suicide. Im not sure if thats to correct term but thats what Im using for now.
Photobucket
Now you can see why I was not happy with them for hitting it. My hair looks bad in that picture but I kind of figured I needed to give a visual.

Anyway, it is Monday evening and I am completely done with all my homework for my classes. I feel like Im missing some because I didnt really have that much to do. Oh well, its time to see what other trouble I can get myself into tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment