It has been ten years since I have lived with my mother and sisters. When I left I was twelve and my sisters were seven and eight. Now they are seventeen and almost sixteen. I cannot believe how big they have gotten. There was a period of time where I did not get to see them for five whole years. It was like boom teenager. Its sort of different to be able to talk to them like an adult when i still see them as young children.
I am so glad my mother has left my step father. He really has ruined her life. She wasted 17 years of her life on him all because she was scared my sisters would resent her for leaving him. In the long run, they wanted to leave just as much as she did.
I do not have to worry about that anymore. They are down here and only thirty minutes from me! It is amazing. Heather is a little bit prissy and that is usually the case with the youngest. She is definitely boy crazy and is going to be a handful once she realizes how much more freedom she has. I have already begun to corrupt her. For Christmas she got her belly button pierced and wants to get a tattoo already. She is only fifteen. Courtney on the other is more mellow. She loves to read books and can read about one a day, she follows in my footsteps with that. She is very intelligent and even though she is in high school, extremely focused on her school work. I admire her for that. She will have a great future.
I am just so glad that I can re-develop my relationship with all three. It is nice to be back together again, its as if I never left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment