Tuesday, April 7, 2009

long time no post

So I havent written a blog in well an unassigned one since ummmm before spring break i think. Shame on me. Im so going to get a bad grade for this section of blogs. Maybe if I write one every day for a week Ill have enough to at least get the minimum number. Im such the slacker.

On the plus side, school is almost over. Only two more weeks of classes then finals. I cant believe my first semester as a college student is almost over. its insane!!! I dont feel like Ive done anything this semester but according to everyone else Ive done a lot more than expected so go me I guess. haha. Next semester hopefully the courses will challenge me a little bit more. At least thats what Im hoping. I want to feel like I actually did something worthwhile. Maybe Im just too hard on myself.

On a lighter note I got my nose pierced a couple weeks ago. That makes my piercing total 10 and tattoos 4. I dont look like Id have those numbers, at least thats what Im told. Im a bit of an odd one, blonde, intelligent, but yet I have piercings and tattoos. AND I want to be a pediatric orthopedist, in other words a kid bone doctor. I had an experience when I was in kindergarten that dealt with an extra bone growing out of my knee that wasnt suppose to, thats kind of why I want ot go into this field, and I love kids! Most people just think thats an odd combination.
Right now Im just rambling with nothing really in particular on my mind, Im waiting for class to being.

No comments:

Post a Comment