I have come to realize that music plays a very big role in my life. I always have some music on, whether its my ipod, my computer, the radio or music videos on tv. As for picking a single song to talk about....it took me forever. I have so many songs that mean so many different things to me depending on what mood Im in. At the moment, Ive had a song playing over and over again in my head for a while, Concrete Angle by Martina McBride. The lyrics are absolutely amazing.
This song really has a lot of meaning to me because it is so true in todays society, one can never really tell who is being abused and may need help. I have personal experience with this when I was growing up. Several people I knew were in a similar situations. It just goes to show how oblivious people are to their surrounds, or how they will ignore problems that stare them right in the face. Every time I hear this song, if Im alone, I cry. Not just because of the pain and suffering the child goes through, but to think of how heartless the world has become.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment