Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Im awfully wordy!

So, jokingly in my previous blog, I warned everyone about how I use a lot of foul language; unfortunately, I actually do. Ive payed attention to what words are used most frequently in my everyday speech; it's worse than a rated R movie! Id have to say that more frequently than Id like to admit I say cocksucker and fuck(er). I have no idea how people can stand listening to me talk. I drop something "FUCK", the computer acts up (which I just bought a week ago) "Cocksucker!". Luckily my roommate and I have very similar vocabularies so I dont have to worry about it too much around her; I just wonder how people react to a petite blonde walking down the sidewalk conversing on her cell phone with a friend, probably get a few odd stares that I am completely oblivious too. NOTE TO SELF: stop using such foul language when walking around campus. I am actually a semi-intelligent individual and my word choice doesnt exactly demonstrate that aspect about me. Ive also caught myself using phrases that are inside jokes around new friends at school, that are from my friends around town. One of which is "green means go". It doesnt sound too horrible but the inside implications are. A friend of ours got very desperate in the dating world... he made a mistake and told us about a girl that he was interested in. Big mistake. We all knew that she "had been around the block" and therefore our favorite saying now when someone does something stupid or knows they are about to do something stupid is GREEN MEANS GO! Its much funnier if you knew the exact circumstances but Im not willing to go there. Anyway, what started out as a joke, well, turned out to be truth. I really need to start paying attention to what Im saying and around who Im saying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment