Since I dont really watch the new or any sports, Im just going to catch everyone up on what is going on in my life (I have to keep a blog for English, dont want to get a bad grade).
At this exact moment I am sitting on my bed, surrounded by textbooks, needing to study. I hate to study. Never really had to in high school, but Im very competitive when it comes to grades, but yet I am the queen of procrastination. An odd comibination I know.
This past weekend, instead of doing homework, I hung out with friends and spent an unnecessary amount of money on stuff that I dont need. The most exciting event was getting my tattoo fixed. Last year when I got out of boot camp, I got a shooting star tattoo on my foot/ankle. It was for my dad. Well, the woman that did it, sucked. It looked horrible. The star looked like a starfish, and the tail of it was squiggles. I had numerous people ask if I got bored and drew on myself with marker, thats how horrible it looked. So Saturday night, I went to my tattoo shop and got it fixed. I go to Hardwire on Front Street for anyone who wants to know, they do some of the best work in the area. Anyway, I had probably six different designs drawn on me seeing what we could do to cover up the shittyness. The start is still there, turned into a nautical star, there are commits and clouds and the moon and water. Im very happy with the end resualt, even though I was there for almost 4 hours. And a little information about getting your feet tattooed, highly painful. I have a VERY high pain tolerance, didnt even know that I had a broken bone after a car wreck, and this tattoo made me squirm.
I am going to warn everyone now. My next blog is an assigned one for English. We have to pay attention to our word choice and see what words/phrases we use most everyday. The warning is, I have very foul language, so be prepared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment