I just finished writing a nine page paper in under three hours. I feel so very thrilled with myself. I would not have had to finish it that fast though if it werent for procrastination, I have a feeling that will be the death of me. The paper was for my lifespan psychology class. It was just a paper on Erikson's eight stages of psychosocial development. Nothing too fancy. I found the class very interesting and perhaps that is why I did so well in it. Not only do we have a paper due today, but it is also the last class and the fourth exam. I did not study, but didnt for the other tests either. I got an A on all of them, maybe because I enjoy the subject the information stuck with me. I dont know. Im glad that hte final is optional. She is using the final as a way to make up an exam grade to better your grade. I really dont think I need to take it unless I found out that I didnt do very well on my last two papers. But, I highly doubt I will need to.
I also have my chemistry lab practical today. I have yet to study for it so I am glad I got the second time slot. I will finish my exam a little early and be able to use the extra time to study. I can sit in the library, something I never do by the way, and study without distractions. Im not too worried about it because I didnt miss any points on the last one we had. Though I am told this one is a little trickier than the last. Im sure I will do fine though.
After that I have to try to cram in a few more blogs. Yes I know BORING. I highly doubt anyone gets very much entertainment by my ramblings but it must be done. I am hoping to make the deans list so I have to play hardcore catch up. Yes I know I am always talking about how much I procrastinate.
Oh well. I must get dressed and head over to my exam. Im really looking forward to a nice cold beer tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment