Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last Post

This is the last post of the semester. I have no idea if I will have Brett again so I am not sure if I will keep this blog or not. I know I have not been a very good blogger and ramble a lot (including in this blog). I am not very good at keeping up with current issues and being able to write about them. I know this is not so good because intelligent people are suppose to do this, but Im lazy. It is one of my biggest flaws.

Anyway, I really did not enjoy blogging. It just is not my thing. Now if I could write poetry or descriptive essays, now that I would enjoy. I can write figuratively all day. I can even analyze literature, but academic writing and blog writing, I suck. I have written a lot of creative things and am proud of some of my work. I have actually been published before. I sort of lost touch with writing for a few years and am trying to get back in with it. I used to be amazing, or so I was told.

I would not mind being able to write a novel some day. It is actually a dream of mine to become a famous published author. I would really leave my mark on the world for a long time. I know I could never be Danielle Steele but even just slightly well known and I would be happy. I have been told that I have plenty of good book ideas I just need to sit down and write them out.

Well, this is the end of the last blog. I am going to kick up my feet and enjoy a nice cold beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment