Thursday, April 15, 2010

A time from Hell.

It all started last Friday before my math exam. I got a text message from my mom, who is divorced from my father, but dating him after twenty years. Anyway, she told me my father was in another car wreck. This is his second in six months. He has been in three accidents that he should have died in. Two where he broke his neck and one where a tractor trailer ran over him. Anyway, he was driving his roommate to the airport when a drunk driver swerved in his lane and hit him head on. My dad is fine this time but still aggravating and stressful.

On Saturday, I got a text from my father. My cousin is in the hospital. She is only about 11 and was playing in a softball tournament. She is on the All state travel team for Florida. Shes got one hell of an arm and is an amazing first base-man. Well, shes out for the rest of the season. A teammate hit her in the head with a softball, at close range. It broke her skull. She now has a dent in her head and had to undergo surgery to prevent any further injury.

Then, on Sunday, I got in a fight, with a tree...it won. I was horseback riding and letting go. I was trying some stress relief so I just let Waco take the lead and relaxed to enjoy the ride. The relaxing was a mistake. He cut to close to a tree and a branch hit me in the eye. I now have a cut under my eye, a scrape off the corner of my eye and my eyelid got cut. Oh and to make it better, it swelled up and bruised.

Monday roles around and I figured things would get better. WRONG. My computer died. Just died, randomly. I spent all day fighting with TAC just for them to tell me at 9:30 at night that they cant do anything, sorry for the inconvenience. Sorry my ass, I had a paper due the next morning, thank god she gave me an extension.

No comments:

Post a Comment