Go away! I hate rainy days. It always seems like every time I have a lot to do....it rains. I think it is suppose to rain tomorrow too. And of course I have to walk all over campus tomorrow. Anyway, I am about to attend two gym classes in a row since I am allowed to make up to, in hopes that I will still get an A in the course. Once again, procrastination at its greatest. I really need to fix myself before next semester or I will never survive
Next semester I have Chem 102, Anat. Phys. Psychopathology, theory of personality and English lit. The only thing is that both psych classes only meet once a week, one monday from 6-9 and one wed from 6-9. then my chem lab is tuesday from 630-930 and then anatomy lab from 6-9 on thursday. The only good things about my sched for next semester is I only have one class on friday and dont have classes until 10 wonday wednesday and friday. And dont have class until 2 on tuesday and thursday.
What really bothers me about rain is my umbrella somehow disappeared and now i have to walk all the way across campus without one. and for some reason I always get stuck in the cold rain. Not fun. Next week it is suppose to thunder storm sunday through wednesday, thank goodness I only have class on monday and the final i have wednesday is online so no going anywhere then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment