I love Jeff Dunham. He is a ventriloquist comedian and has been around for years. I have all of his movies and have most of his skits memorized I have watched him so much. Yes, I am a nerd when it comes to him. I have actually peed myself laughing so hard at his jokes.
I love Peanut. He is absolutely my favorite. I love the sarcastic cockiness. Then there is Walter. I have a guy I call pops this and he so reminds me of this character. There is only one way to describe him: a crotchey old fucker. It describes his personality perfectly. And to be honest, I am pretty sure just about everyone knows someone like this. Then I like Achmed, the dead terrorist. He is really funny and I love the accent. He is my favorite in Jeff Dunham's Christmas special. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Jeff even made himself laugh in that one and forget where he was in the skit.
Weeeeellll, He is coming to town! Actually Fayetteville, but close enough that I can go. Tickets are only forty bucks too. I cannot wait! I am going to be going with my boyfriend and my friend Autumn and her husband. We all laugh and joke and play pranks on each other so I know it will be a good time. All we need now is to find a DD. We will ALL be drinking and I do not want someone to get a ticket in F-ville , cops there are assholes because of Fort Bragg. Needless to say, I CANT WAIT. He is my absolute favorite comedian and I am so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment