Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ranting

I just found out that even though I will have an A percentage in my chemistry lab, my percentage equals a T-score of a B. Now that makes absolutely no damn sense to me! How in the hell does A work turn into a B score...there is no freaking reason for it. Not only that, the last quiz we took in that class had questions with multiple stepped answers. If you got only one part of the answer wrong, the whole thing was wrong, no partial credit. Seems a little odd compared to what I am used to.

I have decided to get a degree in psychology, but still be on the pre-med track. I find psych much more interesting than I do bio. According to my father psychology is a worthless piece of man made bullshit that doesnt mean anything. Well if thats the case father, why does almost every university or college have degrees in it? Somehow I have to tell him that this is my life and I want to be a psych major. Last time I told him I was doing something that he did not "approve" of, he told me that I was wasting myself and I was not meant to live a mediocre life but a higher one, and if i do anything less than what he deems appropriate it is completely unacceptable. I love psych. Next semester is going to be amazing because I get to dissect the personality-theory class- and I get to start psychopathology. I didnt get into the drugs and behavior class or the human sexuality class like I wanted to but thats ok because I was going to take these classes at a later date anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment