Wednesday, April 21, 2010

NCIS

Now Im not one who usually watches a television series religiously, but lately I have been drawn to NCIS. Usually other crime shows are generic to me. I would watch them a few times and then completely loose interest. They were all formatted exactly the same and the personal drama was more in depth than the crimes.

NCIS does usually have the generic order layout of a crime show but it is not overwhelmingly filled with personal drama, though unless you know the story lines, you dont really know what is going on between the characters. I love ALL the characters but especially like Abby. She is not someone I would have pictured in the forensic lab, and that is why I like her all the more. Unfortunately, I believe my boyfriend would love to jump in the sack with her character if he could. Its not like he would have the chance hahaha.

I love the a website that I found for all actors and actresses. Its called the International Movie Database. Just type in imdb.com. This site is perfect for all movie and television junkies, like me. Though I am more of the movie junkie type. I could not believe how old some of the characters on this show are!

For instance, the coroner Ducky, was born in 1933. I could not believe how well he looks on the show. He does not even look like he could be that old. Another one that baffles me is Anthony DiNozzo. He is the same age as my father! 41! It is a little unnerving that he is that old.

I just thought I would share my amusement while I was thinking of it sitting on my couch watching an older episode of NCIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment