Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Redundancy

I have to complete like 15 blogs in less than two days in order to meet the requirements....not very good planning on my part I know. Probably will not get the grade I want anyway. I am hoping to be on the Deans list again this semester but its not looking all that promising. Completely my fault.

I am about to pick up my last two graded labs from chemistry because I have a lab practical tomorrow. I really HATE practicals. We get one we have completed before, randomly assigned of course. Then we have to completely write the procedure out from memory and perform the experiment to get the answer to the question asked. Very much a pain in my butt. Not only do I have to do that tomorrow. But I have an eight page paper due that I have to finish and I have an exam in the same class as the one the paper is due. After that I have a little break and then my lab practical. Thank goodness my exam is in lifespan psychology because I absolutely LOVE psychology. I am really good at it too. I did not even have to by the book for this class because I have not even opened it, and yes I still have an A.

Chemistry. That is another matter. I love chemistry also but, for some reason I am not doing as well. I got a C on my last exam. Thank goodness I can make up that section on the final and replace my grade or I would not know what to do. I should end up with an A in the whole class as long as I study for the final exam. I was a genius in Chem in high school and I took two advanced classes. I was actually a tutor for the lower levels. But, then again I am a little rusty because it has been oh I dont know, probably 4 or 5 years since Ive even looked at a chemistry book before this class. I should be able to pull of a good final as long as I spend the time studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment