Thursday, April 22, 2010

AH!

Chem lab is in less than an hour. I just finished memorizing everything that I needed to. It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I sure hope this is not as tricky as the teacher said it was. I talked to her last night and she thinks these will be pretty hard. She said something about having to think outside the box. I dont really see how with the experiments that are going to be covered. Im hoping to get an easier one because last time I was assigned the one that I was absent for. Thankfully I did my preparations correctly and did just fine. If this turns out to be tricky I hope my brain does not decide to freeze up. I already have a bad enough head ache that does not want to go away!

I must have the worst luck with electronics. The computer I borrowed from my boyfriend is now starting to act up on me. My brand new phone decided it was going to freeze last night and the speaker some how keeps turning on by itself. The other day I could not get my ipod to work and now Im just waiting on my television to go. I sure hope it doesnt because i just bought it! It was a sort of Christmas present to myself. I spent over five hundred dollars on it and I will be pissed if something happens. Every one keeps trying to jinx me because they find it very funny.

I am about to go over my material one more time and then buy me a stinking coffee or something to get my head on straight. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment