Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Semesters Ending....

And Im a dumbass. I have waited until the last minute to complete all of my required blogs. Procrastination at its best, or should I say worst. Now i have to complete like 15 blogs in three days so here comes some rambling. I really don't know what happened to me this semester. I havent applied myself like I usually do. And now Im at the point that I just dont care anymore, I want this semester over with.

I think this has a lot to do with everything that has gone on this semester. At the beginning I had to worry about mine and my mother's safety. She left my soon to be ex-step father in November. After he realized my half-sisters dont want anything to do with him he went crazy. He threatened to come kill my mother and then when she didnt react to that, he threatened to come after me at school and then my sisters. He was supposedly going to save my mother for last so she could watch him torture me because he thought I was her favorite. He is so sick that death and rape werent the worse things that could happen to me, from what he would go into detail describing to us. Those were a hectic few weeks. He is now in jail thankfully. The case was actually high priority because he threatened to come on campus to get me and even mentioned bombs...the FBI took over because of this. At the moment he is facing 7 counts of threats to kill with 5-7 years in prison for each, and its federal prison. On top of that, we are waiting for ballistic tests to come back on 20 guns that were confiscated, two of which are illegal right off the bat because he is a prior convicted felon. He had a handgun and an SKS assault rifle. Those are two more charges that he is facing and possibly more if it turns out the other guns were used in another crime or stolen. On top of that, the FBI is tracking down the computers he has had in the last few years looking for child pornography since he had a past history that we did not know about. In other words, he has really screwed himself. So that is at least one thing that I dont really have to worry about.

On top of that, my fathers tumor came back. For a few weeks we didnt know if it was cancer or not, but thankfully its not. We do have to worry about its growth though. The last time it made breathing and eating difficult it grew so large and this time it has attached to his stomach. On top of that, my father has started gambling again, not cool. Last time he stole almost 5 grand from me.

Not only that, but Ive been really sick lately. I guess the stress is getting to me. Plus I have to try to keep up with school. Oh and did i mention that I think my boyfriend is cheating on me. And last week my computer crashed. Not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment