I swear I am an automatic technology glitch. I went to my chemistry practical. I ended up with one that has to use a program on a computer. Guess what, the computer did not want to cooperate. Just my luck. Plus, I was told that I got the hardest assignment. Lucky me. I spent the entire time and still barely finished. I was down to the seconds. Damn technology. I really dont understand why everything has to revolve around technology, and why I seem to break it.
When I got back to my apartment, I had to wait 30 minutes while my damn computer decided to act up and would not start properly. What do I have some sort of weird radiation flowing from my body that screws up technology. If that is not enough, My phone somehow got stuck on speaker, it took me a few minutes of fussing with it to get it to turn off. I really think I am bad luck with electronics. Something has got to give!
I just found out that I am able to go to my friends daughters softball game tonight. I really enjoy watching kids play. I never got to do that as a child and being able to watch others enjoy makes me feel happy. Plus, there is nothing better than a hot dog at the ball park. Even though they are really not healthy at all. One of my younger cousins plays softball and is amazing. She is on the All State travel team for Florida. She is out for the season though because she got hit in the head with a softball by one of her teammates. It hit her so hard that it broke her skull. She had a big dent in her head and had to go for surgery to correct it and prevent any further injury. Shes probably only about eleven too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment