Monday, April 5, 2010

Hectic Times

This has been one of the most hectic times of my life! My mother moved down from New York, my ex-step father is now in jail because he was trying to kill me, my mother and sisters, my father's tumor came back, one of my horses just got injured and on top of all that is my school work. Needless to say, my grades have suffered a little bit. I feel like my head is always spinning and I never have a moment to myself.

I have never realized how much I depend on technology. My cell phone broke about a week back. For a full 24 hours I felt completely lost because I didnt have my phone. It was horrid. Its funny how not even 20 years ago cell phones were a rarity, now they seem like neccessity.

Since Im in college and of age I figured Id give a drinking tip at the end of every post.
Today's tip:
Cheap drink that tastes good- Blue Tarantula
For $20 you get the mix and the tequilla-tastes sort of like a blue jollyrancher

No comments:

Post a Comment